Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's over....

I must admit that this Black Friday/Saturday was not too bad. We were busy, but not overwhelmingly so. Most everyone was pleasant and patient. I find myself quite tired though. My right hand is a little swollen still from all the fabric cutting. Not easy to have a pair of scissors in hand for hours at a time. We are lucky to have a management team who stepped right up to help us all day. Happy am I that it is over. Today starts our 2013 Advent Calendar Blog Hop. You can check it out at Jo's blog....I am day 5 so be sure to stop back for my post, better yet, plan to check out the posts everyday. Today our Tat ladies meet..... hope we can start them on a project soon. I have a few gifts to make yet.... time is just getting away from me this year. Thank you for the kind words about my tatting tree. I am hoping to continue to add to it each year. Mr H thinks it is lovely, but he says that about all my projects. Nice to have him think I can do anything. Today I plan to enlist his help rearranging a few things so I can put the other 2 trees up. Then on to the outside lights.
My package from Chooky's SSCS arrived....
and you get to open only one gift...the ornament. My gift is from Julie G....love the candy canes. They are under the Tatting Tree. Recently while shopping for a few gifts, Mr H and I found this sweet angel
I found her in a Native American Indian gift shop. Can you just hear her sweet voice? In her hand is a little blue bird. Why is it every time I am buying a gift I get one too? Okay, so I am spoiled....what can I say. I started to ... no...I do not want to say collect... I just find lovely angels and I must have them.... okay it may become a collection; like my snowman, thimbles, buttons....the list goes on. You know, because you probably do the same thing.
All of a sudden I am hungry.... that means it is time to say ciao, adios, au revoir....goodbye until you visit again. I think coffee and waffles, what do you think? Unfortunately, they will be Eggo's, not fresh made. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Should I tell the truth? Should I admit that I have eaten a handful of dark chocolate chips and a Christmas cookie for breakfast?! oops!
Tell me Gracie what is that wonderful angel holding?

Chookyblue...... said...

i'm sure you will keep those SSCS gifts safe until Christmas day......cute ornie