Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Arizona cold...

Brr, it is cold outside. I know, you are cold where you are, but this seems to be early cold for us here in The Valley of the Sun, Arizona. I have actually had to wear long pants and a sweater and socks....now that is cold for me. I have been too used to the warmth and mild winter temps. I do not, repeat, do not want to be cold. By now you have noticed the falling snow...I figure, if it is going to be cold I might as well have some snow that is not. Have you figured that you can control the way the snow falls? Where you place your curser is how the snow moves..left, right or center.....silly I know. At this time of the morning ... anyway....
I want to share the small tree we have in our bedroom...
It sits on a table and is all Annalee ornaments sent to me from our dear friends in RI Lu and Stan. I treasure each of them. I will try to take some close up shots and you will see how cute they are.  In the corner you can see one of my dolls. She is from Mexico...found her in a nice import shop in Cave Creek. My plans for yesterday went somewhere, but definetely not here at Horton House. Went to the luncheon and had a nice time, then off to do some errands then finally back home later in the afternoon, but not once did I pick up a needle or shuttle. Now I ask you, just how am I going to finish these last few ornaments? I have work today and then off tomorrow...tomorrow evening is my open house... I need just a few more hours in my day. Maybe I can get a few tats in or stitches.... after all, it is early... (quarter to three in the morning). Think a cup of coffee may help...happy to have you visit with me. Your kind words are so appreciated. Have a great day.

8 comments:

Shirlee said...

A very pretty tree my friend : )

Vickie said...

What a lovely, little tree. It is snowing outside here today.

butterfly said...

Lovely tree so pretty , love the snow falling , hugs.

Minnie said...

Beautiful tree, with just me and hubby don't know if I will even put mine up this year. But we did get snow today and ice yesterday which will be around for awhile because we will be in the 30s for the rest of the week. HO! HO! HO!

Anne said...

Wonderful tree Grace!! Love how the snow moves from left to right...got a wee bit fascinated with it for awhile! lol!!

Julie said...

A beautiful tree. so sparkly.
I think everyone seems to be having trouble with December passing them by this year.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh, that's beautiful!

Motherdragon's Musings said...

Hello Grace

I want to thank you in advance for the parcel you sent to me, it arrived on 2 December, and it has taken me this much time to track you down and let you know it is safely stowed in my cupboard for Christmas morning :)

The cross stitch decoration is beautiful, I shall treasure it for many years.

Wishing you and your family a safe and happy Christmas and 2014, may it be filled with love, health and happiness.

Sharon