Monday, October 14, 2013

How time flies.......

I can not believe my last posting was Thursday! What have I been doing? Well, for starters, it has been crazy busy work. Jo Ann's has had so good sales and the shoppers have been buying.I have been doing 4days at 5 hours....oh I know big deal. Remember I am retired?! well, part-time anyway. At night I have been so tired and a little achy. Not much stitching going on. I actually have not accomplished very much. My mind is tired! I seem to be misplacing things and only finding some of them. I am sure eventually everything will turn up...I hope. Even my emails are getting lost! I keep finding my junk folder has mail that should not be there. I feeling ambitious today....laundry #3 in dryer, newspaper read, package to go to Post Office tomorrow is ready, ink changed in printer, and most importantly, I have had needle in hand.
The weather here is finally cooling. It felt good to sit outside yesterday for awhile. I think I will take my stitching out to the lanai with another cup of coffee. I am glad you stopped by, even if there is not much here today. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

cucki said...

Sending you big hugs
Happy Monday x

Shelly said...

Sounds like a great start to your day, Gracie! Have a nice one!

Annette-California said...

Oh you've had the "borrowers" visiting you. That's what I call them when I can't find something that I'm looking for (misplaced items) LOL. Hope you get thru working this week and have the energy to stitch:) Hugs love Annette

Vickie said...

I went this morning to JoAnn and it was SO busy.
Hope you got my thank you email? And it wasn't in the junk folder again?

Mouse said...

its probably is because you are tired .. losing stuff .. and it tends to be in the first place you looked ..lol glad to hear you have manged to get a needle in your hand and looking forward to seeing some photos :) love mouse xxxx

Julie said...

Lots of stitchers will have lots to show in the future then if you have been very busy at work.

Heather said...

I think sometimes you just have to stop and rest, take stock and go again. I do it often.