Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Some friends to brag about

What a lovely morning.... outside. Inside it is a little off...another one of those days when I am coming and going in the same step! I have one wash drying one in the washer and some hung to dry, so I guess part of me is functioning. Mr H has a doctor appointment this morning... I am going in for 1 PM today. Yesterday was our stitch group...
A class was held over the last few months...needlepoint... and these are some of the finished works framed. The top left is the teacher/member Anne assisting Helen the top center is Mary who is just beginning her piece. and the center is (back row, l-r) Helen, Nancy, Linda, Ziz. The gals seated are (l-r) Jane Anne and Jeanne. I do not do needlepoint and I know the time spent and the patience they all have.  While we are on the subject of groups, the tatting group The Debra and I are hoping to organize seems to have some interest. Yes! One of my co-workers, a customer and Mary from the group above all are interested. So now we are 5.
Well, my friends, my stomach is telling me just coffee is not going to do it so I best find a breakfast to settle it down. Remember the drawing ....leave me a note saying that you want to be in the draw which will be this Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me...have a great day.
(just an update: the recipient of my BBD piece finally acknowledge receiving it...it arrived a few weeks ago.)

9 comments:

cucki said...

Wow so pretty ..such beautiful work.
Enjoy your day dear
Hugs cucki x

butterfly said...

Lovely photo of the stitching girls.

Vickie said...

I am glad you at least got acknowledgement finally.

Cardygirl said...

Lovely work from some happy looking ladies!

Parsley said...

Looks like you had fun together.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Stitching group of lovely ladies!
I'm glad the recipient acknowledged receiving... :(

Silverlotus said...

That looks like a great stitching group. All the pieces look fabulous too!

Annette-California said...

I enjoyed seeing the each of the ladies stitched version of the same pattern - Beautiful. Happy to hear the recipient of your gift acknowledged you. love Annette

Julie said...

Super pic of your very talented friends.