Thursday, September 26, 2013

Is it really Thursday

This week is passing so quickly. I can not believe it is almost over. I spent Wednesday morning with Sweet Jeanne. I so enjoy our stitch and chat time. It is just the two of us....we stitch quietly for a time, then we discuss anything that comes to mind and sometimes the needles are parked and we just visit. She is just about finished with the lovely piece she has been doing and already is planning her next one. Our stitch group is going to do an ornament exchange that I am organizing also she is planning that also...and this from someone is is just starting to cross stitch. I am trying to decide which ornament to to stitch also...actually I need to make a few of them. I started a tatted one this morning but then laundry got in the way and now I am going of to work. I hate when things get in the way of my stitching. Oh my...it is time for me to finish getting my stuf together and get to work! So I maus rush away...but glad we had a few minutes together....have a good day.

2 comments:

cucki said...

Oh dear time is really flying..
Sending you hugs x

Shirlee said...

The weeks go by WAY too quickly nowadays! Remember how they used to drag when we were children? How fun to have an ornament exchange in your stitching group! Looking forward to seeing which ornament you decide to make : )