Monday, September 23, 2013

3 years ago today

Can it be? is it true? Well it is. Three years ago I posted my first blog note. It took me a week to get it all sorted out....find my way....pick and choose, but I did it. I had been visiting many different blogs and enjoyed the comradeship I saw and wanted to be a part of a caring group of people who were really not strangers because of their blogs. The first comment was made by my sister Lynowl of course. And Anne left me a comment. It took some time, then others noticed me and would visit and some left comments and also emails. Like so many, I started the blog for me; a place to have an open diary of sorts. I have showed my work, my travels around here and there, and rattled on about this or that.  Then a crazy thing happened! The follower numbers began to multiply...so here I am 3 years to the day with 697 posts and 275 followers and 4259 comments!. Thank you all for joining me on my journey. My drawing will be on Sunday...just let me know if you are interested in having you name in the draw.
Off to visit in person today with my friends at Sun City Stitchers. Have a great day.

20 comments:

Vickie said...

Have a fun time today! And Happy Blogoversary to you. I mentioned yesterday that I would like to be included please. Thank you Gracie.

cucki said...

Happy blogoversary dear..
Have super fun time (:
Please include me in the giveaway too
Hugs x

Shelly said...

Happy Blogaversary Gracie! I'll join In on the fun..add me in for your giveaway. Have a good day!

Parsley said...

Happy Blogaversary!! Please include me in the draw. How exciting.

Ranae said...

Happy blogoversary!! And many many more

Anne said...

Happy Blogoversary Gracie!! We both started around the same time which is really neat. I have still yet to put on mine but I would love to have my name thrown in the hat!!

Simple Pleasure said...

Gracie
Congratulations on this milestone...I enjoy your postings. Please enter me in your giveaway...thanks!
Busy Hands...Happy Heart
Patricia

Blu said...

Congrats on three years of blogging!

Kay said...

Happy Blogaversary to you! I hope you have cake and special stitchy present for yourself. I would love to be included in your draw, thanks so much.
ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

Julie said...

I've been away to the seaside for a week,, what a lot if lovely posts to catch up,on here Gracie. You've stitched and tutted and made up beautiful goodies. The exchange gift was lovely. Have fun with your stitching friends.
Happy blogoversary.

Lee said...

We are all the richer for your three years of blogging it is great to turn on the computer in the morning and see a posting from you and to share in your news.
Congratulations and yes please include in in the draw.

Simply Victoria said...

Blogging really is a treat, isn't it?! Like you, I started blogging for a way to express myself and my is slow growing, but that's ok. The encouragement and friendships are special. Happy Blogaversary. Please include my name in your drawing.

Chookyblue...... said...

happy birthday........looking forward to the next 3 years......blogland is a special place to hang out......

valerie said...

Happy blogiversary Grace! I still; check in even tho I don't get to comment as much right now. Keep on blogging! :)

Teresa said...

Happy 3rd year. How cute your sister was your first comment, look how you have grown.

CalamityJr said...

Happy blogoversary!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Always a pleasure to visit you and read your kind words and view your beautiful stitches and crafts :)

Annie said...

Congratulations on your 3 year blogoversary! Enjoy your day, and please count me in for your drawing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on your 3rd Blogaversary, albeit a little late!!

Mine will be next year sometime, I think I have been a follower of your's from shortly after I started mine. I do love visiting anyway and you seem like an old friend now (old as in long-time not elderly LOL)

thegreytail said...

I'm so happy you did start 3 years ago, looking forward to many other delightful moments together.
hugs and many happy xxx,
chiara