Friday, September 27, 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey day

Today is "Pumpkins for Cathey" sponsored by Daffycat so be sure to visit and read all about it.
So, here is my pumpkin! Mr H bought this for me a few years back at a Scottsdale Fair. It is of course purple and made of glass. It is so pretty. I have not seen that fair again or I would probably have another one!
My threads for The Pink Doll have arrived so I can start on it... but I also have a few Christmas ornaments to do, I have a new tatting pattern to try, I have just so many hours and only one of me. I suppose Mr H would tell you one of me is enough! And besides, there is a new pattern being released by The Primitive Hare that I want must order as soon as it is available. I dream of being able to do it all... a dream is a wish your heart makes.....that tune is dancing in my head right now.
I have the day off so you can find me stitching somewhere around here.... maybe even outside on the lanai if it is another fair morning. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to go to Daffycat's when you leave here. Have a great day.

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

Gracie,
What a beautiful pumpkin! Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day!

Daffycat said...

Ooooo, pretty! Thanks for participating!

Vickie said...

Really neat pumpkin.

cucki said...

So sweet x

Maggee said...

Ooh that's so pretty--and in purple! A fave! Thanks for joining in this! Hugs!

Casa Pearl said...

A very lovely and unique piece. A treasure just like Cathey.

Tracey said...

So precious, and definitely one of a kind!

butterfly said...

Lovely like the colour.

Brigitte said...

Wow, that's a very beautiful pumpkin. I can't believe that it's made of glass. Awesome.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely pumpkin :)

Julie said...

Stunning glass pumpkin.