Friday, July 19, 2013

Three trees

I finished the last of the beaded tatted trees....
I now have the multi colored a gold a green and a red tree. They will be added to the collection and I will need a few more to make the dozen that I wanted. I think I will start another snowflake... no, I do not think the last one that has not worked out. I may yet return to it, but not now.
I was all set to sew a little more on my quilted square bag.... somehow, my block s moved! How they are not where I had them is a mystery... so seam ripper is out, and I now need to undo a few to move them back to where they belong. Always something lately. I have these plans to do some machine sewing, and then I get lost and do something else. I must buckle down this weekend. Thank you for the kind words about my doily and bracelet...you really know how to make a gal happy. I am off to work today and then have some time to myself next week... actually with Mr H too, so I need to make the list of things to get from Jo Ann's for the weekend crafts. Amazing that I always need  want something! Let's be honest; if we looked into our cupboards and draws of stash, we most likely have the supplies. I know I probably do.... but yesterday a few fabrics and things caught my eyes.... wish my hands would not pick them up so often. Well, that is about it for today...glad you sat with me for a bit...have a wonderfu lday.

12 comments:

Anne said...

Wow! Your trees are stunning Grace! So delicate and pretty!!

Heather said...

Just beautiful work Gracie. They are so gorgeous!

Minnie said...

You are really good at this, these are beautiful.

Stacie said...

Love your little trees, they are beautiful! It always seems every time I go to the fabric store etc, some things always manages to come home with me to add to the stash :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

butterfly said...

gracie your trees are so beautiful.
I know we all have too much stash but it is always good to go out and buy a few more bits, I think it gets you in the mood for making .
Enjoy your week, hugs.

Brigitte said...

Oh my, Gracie, these trees are so beautiful. And all these beads in different colours, what a lovely embellishment idea.

cucki said...

Wow the trees are so beautiful ..well Done
Big hugs x

Janet P said...

I know exactly what you mean about buying more and more supplies, I think we are all the same. What fun it is. x

thegreytail said...

those trees are really stunning!
I wonder how you do them.. no, I don't want to right now. imagine the stash emergency I'd have if I started tatting right now.. oh well, you can imagine it, right?

about the stash, feeling guilty is what keeps our feet on the ground. as far as keeping our hands off the stash, I'm afraid it's too late for that! ;)
enjoy the weekend happy shopping!
chiara

Silverlotus said...

Oh, they are so lovely! Great work!

Julie said...

Amazing trees, enjoy your time off next week.

mysparemoments.com said...

Oh my gosh those trees are just gorgeous ! I love them !