Saturday, July 13, 2013

A message from Madame Muriel

Well hello again from sunny and very hot Arizona. I arrived back to Gracie from Chaira in Italy. My stay is only a short one as I am returning to Cheryl in DC very soon. I have noticed a few changes here...
The first thing I noticed was there is a new car in the garage...... the very next thing was that there is no Zoe. She was so gentle and just liked sitting with me......you can see our first meeting in the picture on the left side bar.... she tickled me with her sniffs. Then I saw a tray with all this thread and beads. Gracie has learned to tat.  She also is getting ready to make another quilted bag and let me help with square placement. There is this large basket in the sewing room with many give away items soon to be posted. I really do not think staying around here is a good idea. It is the summer hot time with monsoon weather.
The temperature was a 108 the other day! We will not be outdoors to often. I had an unexpected long vacation in Italy. Besides, Cheryl has missed me so I think going home is a nice plan, but first I would like to shop for a few Arizona souvenirs to take along.
                    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Isn't is nice to hear from the Madame again? I am sure Cheryl will have some plans for her when she arrives back in DC. As the Madame said, I will be soon posting more of my stash clean out items needing to find a new home. If you look closely at the picture with the tatting, I did make another ornament...a tree with all red beads and now am working on one with all gold beads and then will make one with all green beads. I am trying to get a head start on some Christmas RAK's. Of course I will still send out some spiders and reindeer food.  The hardest part of making one of the quilt square bags is deciding which square to put next to which square!! There are 22 and only one of each print in this one. I have some errand to run and hope to get them done very early...the bank and Post Office both open at 8 AM so that maybe the time to start. With this monsoon season we are having humidity...and of course it is already warm to begin with. I would much rather be indoors with the air on. This year my allergies are acting up and a morning headache is the norm. Guess that is about it for now. i enjoyed our chat today, thank you for visiting. Have a nice day.

6 comments:

cucki said...

Aww it's so sweet to see the madam again..
Great to hear she is traveling well.
Hugs xx

Jules said...

Wow! Madame has been to so many places!!

butterfly said...

Lovely to see madam , she must have had a good time.

CalamityJr said...

Thanks, Madame Muriel for the update. Glad you're getting close to back home! You showed some lovely things that Gracie has been working on. Her tatting is coming along beautifully, and that new bag will be lovely. We stitchers can never have too many bags, haha. Have a safe journey back to Cheryl's.

meggie said...

Hello Madame Muriel I hope you are enjoying staying with Gracie again.
Glad to hear that your are helping with the lovely tatting and bag making (:

Julie said...

Madame Muriel is lovely!