Thursday, June 13, 2013

She just can't face you....

Just finished watering the garden plants..... looked in on the baby fish who I could not find. The Dove nest is empty.... one of the young ones has adopted sitting on my foot stool on the front porch! I guess he likes the softness. I have not been able to catch a picture because he scoots away as soon as he/she sees me. I am on the 3rd row of my tatting.... and I have started, finally, The Doll...
now do you see why she can not face you?! She has no face yet. and no clothes. It promises to be a pretty doll..... a girl is never too old for a doll. I think I have passed the girl stage!
I have yet to call Debra for the tatting..... maybe tomorrow as I will be off work. Once again I find myself needing just a few more hours in my day. So many things to do and no time to spare.  I guess we all wish for just a few more hours.... I would settle for minutes! Next week I will be working only one day so I have great plans ideas of what to work on. I have a few comments from the previous post re: the stash give away. There is still time for you to select. I will mail out next week. Time for me to have some breakfast and coffee. Thank you for visiting today and for the kind words and emails. Have a great day....

9 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Looking forward to time off is half the fun I think. Your doll start looks good.

cucki said...

Aww she is coming along so lovely..
Big hugs x

butterfly said...

Love the doll start can't wait to see her come to life.

meggie said...

Hello

The doll is looking very pretty, looking forward to seeing her finished.

Annette-California said...

At first I thought she was an Angel. Love the way you folded the pretty fabric around her for her introduction to us. Lovely start Gracie. Love hearing about the wildlife right at your front door:) Enjoy the rest of your day.
love Annette

Sheila said...

Love the start of your doll and can't wait to see the finish.
Are you using a specific pattern or your own designing?

Julie said...

She's going to be lovely!

Silverlotus said...

She is turning out lovely. And I like how you took the picture. Very pretty.

Kathy Ellen said...

Already, your doll is framed in loveliness, and she is going to be a beauty, I know.

Blessings!