Wednesday, June 12, 2013

looking for a new home

Another warm day going into a hot day here in Arizona..... but it is after all summer so we expect to have the air conditioner on and car windows up....The poor plants, however, need extra water in a state that needs to conserve water. Mr H recycles the pond water for the plants. Very clever.... speaking of the pond, that baby fish is perfect orange now.
Oh I know, it is not the greatest picture... but it moves very quickly and hides. Also, there are many many bees that drink from the pond edge and I do not want to disturb them and have them turn thier attention on me.Here is is just coming out from under the water fountain bubble. Guessing I would say it is about 4 inches long... the other 2 are about 10-12 inches. The last baby did not make it more than 6 months. One of the older ones died at the same time. We shall wait and see.
I have been working on my tatting... it seems to be taking up my time lately. Today I do plan to start my cross stitch doll. I guess you are wondering about the title.... now, we do not plan to move.... but I do have many books and pattens that need a new home. Let's start with these...
If you are interested in any of them, please leave me a comment and tell me which one...... be sure that I have a way to reach you. There are 7 items here. I will have others in the near future. My new shuttles have arrived so hopefully Debra and I can meet and I will learn to add beads to my tatting. Today is June's birthday... so be sure to stop by to send your good wishes. Now I am off to work on my doll and hope that my shuttle does not call out to me. Maybe it should go to another room for a time out! Anyway, so glad you visited and I love your kind  words and emails... enjoy your day.

10 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Your cross stitch doll sounds interesting. How did you learn to tat - I don't know much about it at all.

Parsley said...

I have always wanted a fish pond. Maybe someday. For a moment I DID think you were moving. Glad you cleared that up. ha!

I'd love to be entered for the redwork one, please.

cucki said...

Aww we made a fish pond but no fish yet...hopefully soon :)
Can you please count my name for the clander girls..
Thank you
Big hugs x

Annette-California said...

I thought is was a good photo you managed to get. I loved the ripples in the water look so nice and cool. I think I see the Margaret Sherry Birthday Bunny card? I would love to be able to stitch him. He would look great next to the Travel Bunny framed:) Thank you Gracie.
love Annette

Julie said...

Lovely fish, i do love to watch them in a pond swimming around.

Lynda Ruth said...

I would love to take them all if you want, how much would you like for the lot. I live in canada and can't get any of these. My name is Lynda and my email address is Jasmine_Ms.Button@hotmail.com, waiting to hear from you Lynda

SoCal Debbie said...

From your title, I really thought you were looking for a new home because you were tired of the Arizona heat! hahaha. I'm sure all your charts will find happy new homes.

Silverlotus said...

lol! I was sure it was you looking for a new home, or maybe the lovely fish!

I'd love White Christmas. I'm a big fancy of Victoria Sampler. ;)

Jodi S said...

I would love to learn tatting some day. It is on the list. Your finishes are lovely! I would love to have a chance to stitch some Redwork. Always thought that was pretty and vintage looking but don't have any patterns for that at the moment. My email is listed under my Google name if you need to contact me. Thanks!

Angela CG said...

I bet the fish pond very relaxing to sit near in the early morning when it is still cool. :)

I love the peacock in the CrossStitcher Magazine. Please count me in.