Saturday, June 29, 2013

Early start to my day..... 3 am

Lately I have been able to sleep a little later...not today. I was up at 3 and by 3:30 I was making this
It is a bracelet I saw on YouTube.... with pearls and crystals. I just


had to make it. Mr H and I took a ride to the bead shop, well I went to the bead shop he went to the Oriental Market...same parking lot. It was quick and easy to make.... guess that means I will have to make another.
I mentioned yesterday that Madame Muriel has returned to the USA from Italy. She had an extended stay with Chiara...I hope I have linked this correctly. She is on WordPress....her blog is the Grey Tail.  There were so many things to do and see in Italy and to assist with Taras the kitty....Anyway, the Madame is back with lovely gifts for me...


 a few of the goodies.... and then of course there is the Madame

 She visited lot of interesting places which Chiara wrote about at thegreytail.wordpress.com... be sure to stop there. So that brings us to where will  Madame Muriel visit next? Would you like to host her for a month or two? Please email me with your comment and tell me why she should visit with you. I know she is eager to bring some gifts your way and to travel around with you.
I do have a few other things to post.... right now Mr H is wandering around outside babbling about the Quails building a nest in a hanging plant out front. Something about now he knows why it is dying and they are not going to build a nest that high. First of all, our experience with these birds is that they are ground nesters...the babies do not fly for few weeks so they would never be able to get out of the nest safely. I think I should brew him a cup of tea....even if the temp is already 101 at 9:57 AM.... going to be a very hot day again. I will show you more pictures tomorrow. The phone is ringing, Mr H is still wandering around ...got to run. Thanks for spending time with me. Have a great day....

6 comments:

thegreytail said...

it was my pleasure Gracie, hope you find a way to help the quails, and Mr. H! :D
hugs to everybody,
chiara

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a beautiful bracelet :)

Julie said...

Such a charming little bracelet.
Madam Muriel looks very well after her stay in Italy.

Anthea said...

Hi Gracie
I hope the quails go ok with their nest-building...
I just popped by to send you both my good wishes for you to manage ok in the heat you are having at the moment. I just saw the predictions online, wow what high temps!!
Stay Cool, Drink Lots and Take Care
Anthea x

cucki said...

So pretty braclet x

ginnyt said...

is that bracelet tatted? it is beautiful