Today is our Bunny Hop thanks to Jo who leads us to several blogs for a Treasure Hunt. So......
Now Guinevere and Digger, my resident bunnies would like to share this kit with someone... so leave a comment and tell them you want to stitch this cute card. The pattern, aida and threads as well as the card will be sent. Now it is time to hop on over to
My letter is the capitol I
here is a cute card... a freebie from The World of Cross Stitching magazine.... I did make some changes, but a cute little fellow nevertheless.Now Guinevere and Digger, my resident bunnies would like to share this kit with someone... so leave a comment and tell them you want to stitch this cute card. The pattern, aida and threads as well as the card will be sent. Now it is time to hop on over to
Have a great day......
25 comments:
Too cute Gracie
Happy Easter :)
Hi Gracie, I am just popping into say Happy Easter, take care x
A really cute card for the Easter hop. I hope you are having a great Easter holiday and get lots of chocolate eggs.
Hopping over with a Happy Easter wish for you.
Lovley Easter card:)
Greetings for a Happy Easter
lovely your card and yes I would like to stitch it.
Love the card and your resident bunnies, they are so cute!
Such a sweet little fellow! He makes a lovely Easter greeting!
I hope you and yours enjoy a very Happy Easter.
Thanks for taking part. I love the flowers you've added to the card. I already have this one in my collection, I might copy your idea!
Love your card and the resident bunnies.
Happy Easter ... and cute card ...I think I have got this one possibly ..lol
love mouse xxxxx
The resident bunnies are fantastic, Happy Easter. I've got the kit in my stash.
What a sweet bunny! Happy Easter.
Happy Easter, Gracie - a very cute card indeed. Please count me in the giveaway.
hugs, Kaye Now off I hop to the next blog.
So sweet..
Happy Easter x
Hi to you nd the resident bunnies. Just too cute and I'd love a chance to stitch the bunny as well.
Hoppy Easter!
Donna
How sweet Gracie. A Happy, Blessed Easter to you both.
Lovely bunnies! Happy Easter.
Happy Easter! Your bunnies are very cute.
Grace
A Hippity, Hoppity Easter to you and Mr. H.! I think your resident long-ears are adorable. I would love an opportunity to stitch the Easter card. Where did you find those sweet buttons?
Busy Hands...Happy Heart
Patricia
I love how you changed your bunny! Very cute :)
Happy Easter!! :)
so cute. This is just adorable.
Cute Easter card and great blog.x
Your floral additions are beautiful
Easter Blessings to you and hubby. x
Such an adorable bunny! I'd love to have the chance to stitch him/her and finish in time for Easter 2014!
Post a Comment