Sunday, March 31, 2013

A quiet day.....

Mr H and I are having a quiet day... day 2 of relaxing. On Friday he called me while I was at work to say he was having trouble breathing and could I come home and take him to the ER....well, of course. So off we went and a few hours later we were home with Mr H rushing to the bathroom to be sick. The problem seems to be a very severe sinus infection that affected his breathing. It scared us both. He is now an antibiotics and feeling a bit better. It seems lately that we are both having issues. For me, I think I am on the mend finally...oh and mom...EvaP, (that's what I call her), she is doing better also. She has a visiting nurse  and sounds very optimistic.
I have just finished all the eyelets on my Hardanger piece but it is so wrinkled, I did not take a picture... now for the part that always causes me deep thought.... the cutting of threads! I thought it might be wise to continue once I am feeling good so I am concentrating better. I have been reading. Have you used BookBub? Many free books and discounted prices for the tablet or eReader. I am working on a BBD exchange due for May. Did I tell you that I began sewing a shoulder bag...La Borsa? It is finally to the put together part now. All the squares have been sewn together and the lining is ready as are the straps....I have a short work week so maybe I will get it finished.
That's about it.... as I read back what I have typed, I have been busy! I would like to welcome a few new friends and hugs to you all for the kind words and good wishes you have sent my way.
 Enjoy your day.
Mrs Quail update----- we now have 8 eggs in our her plant! and she is now back in the yard...maybe 9? by the end of day......

10 comments:

cucki said...

Happy Easter dear..
Hugs and smiles ❤❤

Teresa said...

I hope you have a relaxing day. Sounds like you two can use.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Lee said...

Hope you both are feeling better after a relaxing day. Take care.
Mrs Quai; certainly has been busy.
Happy Easter

Heather said...

Glad hubby is on the mend. Can't wait to see your Hardanger piece. Don't forget to take a piccy of the quail with her chicks (if you can) for me.

Cardygirl said...

You have certainly had some problems there lately. Hopefully you are both now on the mend and life will settle!

Vickie said...

Gracie I have prayed for you and your husband.
Cannot wait to see your shoulder bag. I made myself a linen purse two years ago. I threw it out after I wore it out.

busyhands said...

Looks like you can really do with some relaxing time! Hope you are both on the mend, look forward to see your hardanger project. I find the cutting part so scary! :)
All the best
Elena

butterfly said...

Hoping you and your Dh are feeling much better and are enjoying your days at home, relaxing.
Looking forward to seeing your bag hugs .

Shirlee said...

Very frightening situation with your DH! Glad it was nothing terribly serious! Glad that you & mom are on the mend. Relaxing is a good idea : )

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing your bag.
I hope hubby is soon feeling much brighter, how scarey for you both.