Saturday, January 26, 2013

A gloomy day

What a gloomy day it is... it has been raining all night and into this morning.  It rained yesterday.  My new car got all wet! I know we need this wetness, but I do hate driving in it.  Arizonans for the most part do not know how to drive in the rain ...  probably because they do not have enough practice! And because there is very little rain, the road oils are not washed away and it can be slippery when it rains....  I wonder just how many people will venture out to Jo Ann's today.
I have had a few days of not feeling well.  No, not the flu, just feeling off. Remember I told you that on Monday.  Well "it" is still here.  I did go in to work yesterday and will today, but I plan to make it as easy a day as possible. I have no stitch pictures to post today.....  I will tomorrow.  My BBD is ready to box and mail...  but I will wait until the February 11th date.  My humbug is looking good and almost to the beading stage.  I love to add the embellishments.   I have a start for my February book page. So, I have been a little busy, but slow busy. Glad you stopped by today... if you are in a cold snow place, stay warm... if you are in the rain...stay dry.  Hope you have a nice day where ever you may be!

9 comments:

cucki said...

Oh dear I hope you feel better soon..
Big hugs for you with love x

Cole said...

Hope your feeling back to normal really soon :) Stay safe & dry!

Angela said...

I hope you feel better soon :) Thinking of you, take care!

Vickie said...

It must have been strange for you to experience that when you first moved to Arizona. I just had to read it twice. I am worried about driving in the snow, NOT rain!?! Take care and cheer up Gracie.♥

Shelly said...

Oh I beg to differ Gracie! The popular saying where I'm from is that Arizona is full of people who brought their driving habits from elsewhere! Lol! Stay high and dry and feeling better!

Lee said...

Hope the day improves for you as it goes along and notes from friends bring some sunshine into your gloomy day

Fiore said...

Dear, I often think about you.

Nicola said...

We all get a gloomy day now and again, hope yours passes quickly and you are back on top form.

Julie said...

Safe journey, I hope you are soon feeling much better. Xx