Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A quick update...

Just have time to post an update on Winter Humbug...
last to do is the bottom border then the pearls and beds...sewing together is a snap after that. More would have been accomplished if Mr H and I stayed home instead of taking advantage of the lovely day and  spent time outside.  Our temps are glorious this week...it read 77 yesterday afternoon. Today is work... so tomorrow may get the humbug finished. I also have started to put together my Masters Needle book. A co-worker, Julie, said she would help me wtith the grommets if that is the way to go with the cover...still not sure. All these decisions! Well, I need to have lunch so off I am. Have a great day.....

7 comments:

Meg said...

Hello Gracie

The humbug looks lovely and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.
Your weather sounds heavenly - we are covered in snow!

cucki said...

Wow the humbug is already looking so lovely..
Love for you x

Vickie said...

Aaaahhh Gracie!! It is 6 lousy degrees here right now.*~* I really, really envy you! Enjoy!

Dawn said...

it's beautiful

Julie said...

A foot deep in snow here, so pretty to watch out the window, but not so nice to be walking in!

This one is so pretty and dainty looking.

Anthea said...

I'm very curious about your frame Gracie, looks better for the fabric than the round wooden ones.
The stitching is very pretty, can't wait to see the finished humbug x

Angela said...

I'll look forward to seeing your finished Humbug.

I wish it was warm here......it was -30 degrees celcius last night and not much warmer today!

Take care :)