Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What is going on?!

Another day of busy activity! Before daylight, I had 2 laundries done,  Sun-Dried Tomato Bread baking, Tapioca Pudding cooking and my Christmas packages ready to go to the Post Office! Geez... I need slow down pills. I finished the sweet biscornu...
I think the translucent yellow beads add sparkle and I used a larger bead for the 8 corners.Glad I decided to have the backside with less stitching. I found a square bead for the front center that fit perfectly and happened to have the right color button in my button jar for the back. These biscornus are addictive to make. I love them and the humbugs.... now which one to do next?
Have you noticed my music is gone? It seems that the company also decide that after you download it to your blog, they decide to cancel blog use. I guess you will have to hum when you visit!
I joined Jo's Advent Calendar Blog Hop...my special door number is Sunday December 2nd. I hope you will stop by then and check with her for the other participants. Alwasy nice to visit with you. Thank you for the kind words and I do hope your day is wonderful....off for coffee and the newspaper.

12 comments:

Vickie said...

It is beautiful. I am glad you are getting ahead. Good for you.

cucki said...

wow so beautiful..
love for you x

Nicola said...

Hi Gracie

I will be stopping by on the 2nd, I think that I am on the 8th.
I have quite forgotten about tapioca pudding, it was a childhood favourite. I will have to get some tapioca next shopping trip and make some.

Your biscornus are truly beautiful and should be treasured.

geeky Heather said...

I wish I had your energy!! The biscornu looks fantastic! Congratulations on the finish!

pam said...

I really need to stitch one of those. Yours is lovely!

Gemma Cleaver said...

That's a lovely biscornu, I'd love to make one sometime! Maybe if I have time after Christmas...

Gemma

yousewshould.blogspot.com

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I love your biscornu, I've never made one as I'm not good at finishing items. They always look so neat.

SoCal Debbie said...

Wow! You certainly are an early-bird! I stay in bed until the last possible minute! Have a wonderful day!

Anna van Schurman said...

I'll trade you some of my slow down for some of your speed up! :)

Caitlin Jordan said...

gorgeous stitching :)

Annette-California said...

Love your biscornu - wow. It's sure incredibly beautiful.
love Annette

rosey175 said...

Such a pretty biscornu!

Mmm, I've been on a tapioca pudding kick recently! It's so tasty.

Don't forget to take time to relax in all your bustling about! :D