Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Too organized....too early

I have been busy this morning. Just finished typing and printing our Christmas Open House notices. I have been organizing this event since I moved here. It is a way for all of us to catch up one what is going on in our small community. I will deliver these tomorrow morning when I will be home. Today is Tuesday, and it means a work day.
Remember I told you about my individual pies?

This was Thanksgiving Banana Cream. They measure just about 5 inches across so they are perfect for one. It is Libbey's Just Baking series. This week I will try their  Pot Pie recipe with a bit of left over turkey. I bought Comstock Peaches to make pies tomorrow and I plan to try a Sun-dried Tomato bread recipe  also. I was too lazy to do any of this last night. Wednesday is a good day as I will be home. Yesterday was our monthly Sun Stitchers Meeting. I worked on my biscornu, but did not get much accomplished. I am stitching it together and then it will just need buttons and stuffing. Do any of you belong to ANG? I thought about going as a visitor to a local January meeting. Well, that is about it for today. I need to let Ms Zoe outside..... not that she is asking, but with her memory of late, it is best that I think for her at times! Thanks for the kind words with my last post.
Before I forget.... I just received a nice note from a Arizona stitcher who reads my blog (not blog of her own... yet) and we are thinking about trying for a meet after the holidays. It will be  a Sunday afternoon/late morning as some of us work. We will pick a central place... anyone else here in Arizona wanting to join us? Let me know and it will help in choosing a central location for all of us. You do not need to have  a blog to join us.... would be nice to meet face to face.  Something to think about. Have a wonderful day my friends.

5 comments:

cucki said...

Aww yummy pie ..my mouth is watering :)
Big hugs for you x

Julie said...

Mmmm that looks very inviting.

Annette-California said...

Perfect looking pie Grace. Oh it looks so wonderful & pretty:)
love Annette

SoCal Debbie said...

What a luscious looking pie! Yummy!

I hope you meet more Arizona stitchers. I am in a SoCal Cross Stitchers Yahoo group and we try to meet about once a month and stitch together. It's great fun!

Nicola said...

I want a bite of that pie!