Friday, November 30, 2012

Lovely gifts and a bit of Christmas

This is the earliest I have ever put up decorations! Mr H helped me take down from storage all the Christmas stuff yesterday and by 4 AM today, the snowman are sitting in their places, the Autumn centerpiece is now Christmas, the Angels are on the shelves and the Kitchen tree is up with it's own gold spider.  Our small village is displayed on the mantle this year. Oh and the postman this week has brought some lovely xchanges....
I had a private exchange with Angela  from Hooked on Stitches and Elsia from Old Ragged Threads, and  June  from Butterfly Wings chose me to receive one of her creations. My Ziz Tree is up in the kitchen and of course it has a spider. I did mail out several spiders and hope they make it to their own trees too. Just look how lovely my gifts are! Thank you ladies for you creations. They will hang on my Ziz Tree this year.
Remember the Sun Dried Bread...don't know what went wrong, but I had to trash it... I will try it again, just not yet. I had planned to make bread this morning but I just got too busy with other things! Work today, so the decorations will have to wait until this weekend..... unless I have nothing better to do tomorrow morning at 3 or 4 AM! My BBD exchange has been received by Linda and I have sent my SSCS and Reindeer food to some sweet children. Moms...please remember to sweep up most of the food before the kids wake on Christmas morning. That's about it today my friends....thanks for sharing some time with me. Thank you for the kind words and emails.... have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Vickie said...

You continue to intrigue me with your crazy wake up times Gracie!!

Annette-California said...

All 3 of your exchange ornaments are beautiful. The ladies all did sure sent you some Christmas Cheer:) Thank you for sharing. love Annette

cucki said...

they are so beautiful..
have a lovely weekend x

Nicola said...

Exchanges and gift giving are such fun and so rewarding. Baking can be strange at times, I had a disaster this week when I forgot to add sugar.

Chookyblue...... said...

glad to hear your SSCS is on the sleigh...........

Minnie said...

You received some very beautiful exchange gifts.

Angela said...

All beautiful exchanges :)