Friday, September 14, 2012

A sneak peek and The Lady

What a beautiful morning. The sun is bright but the temp is comfortable at only 85. I have a 3 hour work day today so I have stitched a little...
 The Lady is looking pretty nice. I have left the cream background on her gown to do last. I think from the tip of her head to her toes she will be about 9 1/2 inches. I once again have changed ... well maybe... changed my finishing plans. I think it will come down to the finish before I know what I am doing. Ideas keep floating around my head.
Would you like a slightly blurred peek at one of my exchange pieces...
I am enjoying this project... it will soon be finished but not for viewing! Then I will get started on my other exchange pieces.  Christmas is fun... time to send gifts and anticipate the postman. I found some wonderful Western Christmas fabric at Jo Ann's. Not sure of my plans for it but I think I will be mailing a few cuts out. Trying to decide if to mail it before the holiday or as the Christmas gift package? I am tired of thinking today... so off I am to have a relaxing cuppa tea before going in to work later. I do thank you for the wonderful thoughts and emails.
Welcome to my new friends and I wish you a perfect day!

11 comments:

C in DC said...

You could use the western Christmas fabric as gift wrap on your homemade items. I love getting gifts wrapped in fabric - it's like 2 gifts in one.

cucki said...

your lady is looking so cute..
have a lovely weekend xx

rosey175 said...

The Lady looks so fun to stitch! I love her dress!

blue star stitcher said...

Sooo jealous of your 3 hour work day!

Gabi said...

Your lady is looking gorgeous. So is the sneak peek of your other project. Looking forward to see more of it.

pam said...

Can't wait to see the Lady. It is really looking lovely

butterfly said...

Your lady is looking wonderful, enjoy your weekend hugs.

Patty C. said...

I am drooling over the lady - its just beautiful!

Kathy Ellen said...

The Lady is looking more and more lovely every day! Your newest project is intriguing......looking forward to seeing more progress on it too!

Blessings for you!

Julie said...

Your Lady is looking superb. I love the sneak peek at your exchange piece.

Mouse said...

ooooo love your progress :)and nice sneak peak ... hope your day was good and thanks for the cuppa :) love mouse xxxx