Friday, August 3, 2012

Yellow Bird and beads...

Yellow Bird is on it's way to Mouse..I decided to post my finish when it is actually completed in a final finish. It may be after I return from my trip...Then there are the beads. I know I have told you, but I love bracelets. I wear one everyday. I have some beautiful "real"  kind, Silver or Gold and even with diamonds.... but I also have many that are very inexpensive and fun to wear. I really enjoy making them....

This was  fun and a quick one. I think a red one maybe next!
I have packed a small bead kit to take with me as well as a stitch project. I know, you wonder how with only 4 days to spend with family and friends that I would have time to do such things. Remember--- I am awake and up from around 3:30/3 am everyday. Remember too that I will be at a hotel so my early time will be productive. Unfortunately, Rhode Island is small and there are no needlework shops or bead shops. But If I find one, you know I will shop!
I am in need of a cup of coffee right about now and my embroidery project is waiting for me at the purple chair...going to work today so stitch time is limited. Thank you for all your warm kind words for Ms Zoe. She is as Zoe is....I enjoyed our chat today. Have a great day.

9 comments:

Silverlotus said...

What a beautiful bracelet! You are so talented.

Annie said...

Hello

Your bracelet is gorgeous.
Hope you have a good weekend.

Anne said...

Such a beautiful bracelet and I love those gloves that you placed them on. I'm quite fond of buying vintage gloves and wearing them!

thegreytail said...

bracelets!! how much I love them!! :D
this is a beautiful one too.. wow!
big hugs to everyone!

cucki said...

It is so beautiful xxx

Minnie said...

That is a very beautiful bracelet and I love the way you paired it with the gloves, so pretty.
Minnie

Fiore said...

I love bracelets. I like to have more than one on my wrist, mixing gold or silver ones with unexpensive. I see you love them so much.
Do you wake up at 3.30 every morning??
Baci
Fiore

Sally said...

Gracie your bracelet is beautiful.

Terri said...

That is a beautiful bracelet! Is that one of Deb Roberti's designs?