Sunday, August 5, 2012

Postcard blog hop....


“I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.”
--john keats, bright star: love letters and poems of john keats to fanny brawne.
thank you deary..
big hugs
cucki xxxxxxxxxxx


This Postcard is from The Postcard Blog Hop hosted by Jo. It arrived at just the right time. We are having a very cloudy... very hot 102.. day. Mr H and I are enjoying a quiet relaxing afternoon. I have just about everything ready for my trip on Wednesday. Of course I had to be sure to have plenty of projects to keep me busy on my own time... and yes, that would be at 3:30 in the morning time. I have only 4 days and think I have them planned as best as possible. I am glad you had some time to visit with me. Thank you all for the kind comments on my last post... hope your day is great.

10 comments:

Jules said...

Very cute piece! And John Keats is one of my faves (next to Shakespeare).

Kaisievic said...

HI Gracie, where are you off to?

hugs, Kaye

cucki said...

Awe me so happy to see my postcard on your blog..
Enjoy your trip dear
Big hugs cucki xxx

Vickie said...

Sweet AND lovely.

Annie said...

Hello

That is such a cute postcard.
Hope you have a lovely holiday.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for joining in! Have a lovely holiday.

Lesley said...

Lovely postcard:)

Julie said...

Arrived here from the postcard blog hop ... Hello Gracie, nice to meet you, a lovely postcard from Cucki.

Had a lovely browse of your blog, will return to visit again.

Thanks
Julie x

Christine said...

Hi, just found your blog through the postcard blog hop.
Enjoy your trip

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely postcard!