Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yes, another bracelet

Okay, I know I could have been working on Iris. I even could have finished Yellow Bird. Yesterday, I saw a bracelet in one of my bead books and just had to make it. I did have to improvise a little and had to go to the bead shop to get a few things... but it was worth it...
I had the soft green pearls but not the right color seed beads. Usually I wear silver so I had to get a gold-tone toggle and I had to have the accent green crystals....there are a little hard to see, but they are in between each pearl set. I just love how it turned out. This is close to the original pattern but I did not have enough pearls to complete so I added crystals to each end and I added the crystals to the spaces.
Thank you all so very much for the kind words for Zoe. She had not gotten lost since, but she is generally off in her own world at times.... except when she smells food, or hears a fork hit a plate! I guess it is not as important to come when called, or to sleep normal nighttime hours. A girl has to have priorities!
That is about it for today my friends. I am at the border for Yellow Bird and still have a little time before getting ready to go to work. Thank you for caring and have a wonderful day.

9 comments:

Annie said...

Hello

Congrats on your bracelet finish, it's beautiful!

Glad Zoe is ok today.

Terri said...

I'm glad Zoe is better!

Your bracelet is gorgeous! What book did that pattern come from?

cucki said...

so happy that zoe is better..
bracelet is so beautiful xxx

geeky Heather said...

LOVE the bracelet. Sometimes "instant" gratification is best, right?

Janet P said...

So pleased to hear Zoe is on the right road. You are a busy bee always doing something.

Cindy said...

beautiful bracelet! so glad zoe is doing better :D

Trace4J said...

Afternoon Friend
I love bracelets and that one turned out just beautiful.
Great job.
Hugs & JOY
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Vickie said...

ooOoo! Beautiful.

SoCal Debbie said...

That's a gorgeous bracelet, Grace! You are so talented! That looks like something I would buy for myself, but I would never dream of making it myself. Amazing!