Saturday, June 9, 2012

Updates.....

Not a good sleeping night. Ms Zoe was up all night.... so I was up all night. It is going to be a long work day. We are still waiting for her test results... most likely Monday. Thank you for the kind thoughts for her. Nerve racking waiting for the vet to call.

I should have had more stitches to show you, but only 100 as I had to remove almost 100 tiny little X's... my count was off. Should never stitch in the middle of the night!
Slow progress, but then I did know it would be like this. I just keep telling myself how lovely it will be when it is finished someday.




There are not enough hours in my day for the plans I make. Actually, it is more that I am tired by the time I am in from work. Imagine if I worked full time again! Horrible thought!! I really should just stick to the plan I make instead of lounging around watching movies with Mr H. Nah, I like sitting with Mr H.... we enjoy the old movies and British TV series. Right now we are re-watching Foyle's War. Then we toss in Perry Mason or a Poirot.... yes, that is what I like best at night. Well, I need to drink another cup of coffee to try to kick start this day. Saturdays are busy at Jo Ann's fabric counter. Remember, tonight I will draw for the 3 magazines.... there will be 3 draws. So leave a comment if you have not yet and would like a chance. Here is the original post so you can see the magazines up for grabs. Also, if you are thinking of a My Memories digital scrapbooking purchase and would like a $10 coupon off , grab the savings code listed under their banner on my sidebar. Welcome to my new friends... I noticed the counter is up to 195.... 5 more and you know there will be a giveaway. Thanks for the kind thoughts and email...have a good day. Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the winner's names!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Sorry Zoe is still feeling so yucky. I hope she comes around soon. I am also sorry to learn you had to frog almost 100 tiny stitches.

Kaisievic said...

I hope that Zoe feels better soon and I hope that the caffeine helped with your day. I do work full-time so I know what you mean. Some weeks it is hard to get much of anything done except work-related stuff.

Janet P said...

Hurry up and ring Mr Vet, please. I am fully retired now (thankfully) but there are still not enough hours in the day, or could it be energy, to do all you want. I used to love watching Foyles War, that Michael Kitchen is great.

Mouse said...

awww sorry to hear Zoe isn't feeling to well at the moment ....
and there is never enough hours in the day to do everything is there .... still trying to catch up on the blog reading ... pretty glasses btw and well done on the haed even with the frogging ... love mouse xxxxx