Sunday, June 3, 2012

And the winner is and a finish

What a warm morning! It can only meant a hot day.... which means some stitching time. I was asked to show the outside of my Needle Case...
The chicken likes it!
I did find a catch for the box and finished my Roses Box...
Mr H painted the box white for me.
This is probably my favorite trim ... I painted the inside and lined it with felt... no compartments... and for now it will be. I love having boxes that I can use when stitching or to store in.  I started to flood my work area with Origami Butterflies.... need to add antennae.


Yes, Silverlotus is the winner and I will be sending her the info to redeem her prize. Mr H kindly picked the name from the tea cup.
Now, tomorrow I will post my giveaway..so be sure to return, it just may be something you will like.  I think I need a breakfast... wonder if I can persuade Mr H into cooking for me.... well, I do not think that is about to happen. Baby Girl-- AKA Ms Zoe--- is asking to eat and she does come first! Oh well, I am sure I can whip up something.....in the meantime, thank you for taking the time to visit and I do hope you have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Annette-California said...

Wow your Roses Box is a beautiful finish - perfect. Love your needlecase, looks amazing and pretty.
What a beautiful tea set and the butterflies are a beautiful compliment. OH you've been productive:))) Have a wonderful weekend Grace.

milly said...

Your needlecase is just as lovely on the outside.
I love the box you chose to mount your beautiful stitching in, the blue and white is so pretty together.
Lovely butterflies too!

Silverlotus said...

Yay! Thank you so much for hosting such a wonderful giveaway. And thank you Mr. H for pulling my name. :D

I think you box turned out absolutely wonderfully!

Sheila said...

I love both of your finishes and also love the butterflies.

thegreytail said...

oh my Gracie.. your box is just perfect.. love your origami butterfly as well..
well done!

Mouse said...

ohhh your box is gorgeous ... may have to borrow Mr H to paint some of mine ...lol
and your butterflies are gorgeous ... and well done to Silverlotus to ... I won this a while back from another blogger :) love mouse xxxxx