If I could~~~~ I would make changes here and there. If I could~~~~ I would start this day over. Ms Zoe has been driving Mr H and I nuts since 3 am... I know, it really is not her fault, but it is not ours either. She is not having a good start to her day, hence neither are we. I have to go in early today so of course right now I would rather be putting my head to my pillow. Anyway, I did want to update you on my project...
This is where I am so far..... the lovely pink of the linen does not really show here... maybe the next update. It is a pleasant stitch and I hope to get more accomplished tomorrow.
I also would really like to get more stitched on Iris.... I have been lax with that one.
A note about my Southwestern Hash Browns from yesterday. Now I freely admit that I do not cook. Oh I could if I had to, but Mr H does the cooking so I just enjoy. Anyway, these are packaged hash and they are a blend of peppers and jalapeno is dominate. Lots of spices and other good stuff. Simply toss it in a fry pan and saute. Voila, hot spicy potatoes. Not something I could eat every day, but I do enjoy them. My doctor thinks I should have them less often! Long chat with her yesterday.... I promised her I would try all that she recommends. Tough gettingold mature.
I have been organizing a cousin's get to together for August back in Rhode Island. I know, it is a way off, but not really when you think about people back there making their vacation plans. Anyway, I thought it may be difficult doing this 3000 miles away but surprisingly, it is coming together. We are a small family and I just know this is going to be wonderful. Normally going back there is hard. I get pulled in so many directions that by the time I return home to Arizona, I need a vacation! This time I know it will be different. More on the happenings later. For now I want to say hello to my new friends and thank you for taking the time to visit with me. I appreciate the kind thoughts and emails. So with that I wish you all a lovely day.
This is where I am so far..... the lovely pink of the linen does not really show here... maybe the next update. It is a pleasant stitch and I hope to get more accomplished tomorrow.
I also would really like to get more stitched on Iris.... I have been lax with that one.
A note about my Southwestern Hash Browns from yesterday. Now I freely admit that I do not cook. Oh I could if I had to, but Mr H does the cooking so I just enjoy. Anyway, these are packaged hash and they are a blend of peppers and jalapeno is dominate. Lots of spices and other good stuff. Simply toss it in a fry pan and saute. Voila, hot spicy potatoes. Not something I could eat every day, but I do enjoy them. My doctor thinks I should have them less often! Long chat with her yesterday.... I promised her I would try all that she recommends. Tough getting
I have been organizing a cousin's get to together for August back in Rhode Island. I know, it is a way off, but not really when you think about people back there making their vacation plans. Anyway, I thought it may be difficult doing this 3000 miles away but surprisingly, it is coming together. We are a small family and I just know this is going to be wonderful. Normally going back there is hard. I get pulled in so many directions that by the time I return home to Arizona, I need a vacation! This time I know it will be different. More on the happenings later. For now I want to say hello to my new friends and thank you for taking the time to visit with me. I appreciate the kind thoughts and emails. So with that I wish you all a lovely day.
6 comments:
I would like to know what linen you are using there Gracie. :)
Hope ms Zoe is feeling better.
Nice start on your latest wip.
And i just love that bag you made,and made so quickly.I love bags. :)
I hope you and Mr H have a better night tonight and that Zoe sleeps better too.
Your stitching is looking very pretty already.
thank you Gracie! I'd been waiting for this pic!
sorry to hear Zoe had a morning tantrum.. hopefully it'll be only this time, and you'll get a better day tomorrow..
good luck with the arrangements for the family reunion.. and in the meantime, take care..
have a nice day
I think we always wish we had a little more time to sleep and a little more time to stitch!
Hope you both get rest and Ms. Zoe to:) Like you new project, anything that says "Needle and thr", I know is the start of a winning design!
Sounds like your enjoying planning the family get together.
Post a Comment