Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A finish....

I just finished my new bag....




The bag is a nice large size but not over powering. I could not find buttons that I liked and I needed 8, so I bought wood discs and drilled holes and stained them and voila! I am already thinking which fabric to get to make another. I think these two look fab together.
And yes, it seems I can post pictures again. Also my page is back to normal. Little things do mean a lot sometimes. We are in for another hot hot hot day. My only errand is to the doctor...routine stuff. I may attempt to stitch today...and I really want to finish my braiding... just can't decide to make a bracelet or necklace. I am leaning toward the bracelet which I tend to wear more of.
Well, my stomach is asking for food......I think Southwest Hash browns and scrambled egg with a cup of tea. Thank you so much for all your kind words and emails. I truly appreciate your friendship. Madame Muriel is thinking about where to travel---you still have time to let us know if you are interested in having her visit with you. She has 3 offers so far...Italy, Australia and Pacific NW. I do hope you have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

milly said...

Hello Gracie

Your bag looks lovely! I think the way you made the buttons is great.
It's hot here too!

Fiore said...

What a wonderful bag! Very well done job!
Nice to meet you, I'm Fiorenza (Fiore for my friends) from Italia and I like so much to read your blog. My passion is cross stitch and crochet but I haven't all the time I wish to do them.
Fiore
www.fioriecrocette.blogspot.it

thegreytail said...

Gracie you're damn good at making bags! :D
really!
I could actually send you fabrics and money and get myself a Gracie..!! :D

glad blogger is giving you a break.. don't forget those lovely fabric & threads you've shown a couple of days ago.. I still wonder what plans you have for them..! :D

Vickie said...

What a beautiful job you have done! I have a sewing project coming right up also. 103 here today in Wisconsin!

Kaisievic said...

Lovely bags and enjoy your lunch! Are South west hash browns different to normal hash browns?

Silverlotus said...

I love the bag. Well done!

Cardygirl said...

The bag looks fabulous!