I just finished my new bag....
The bag is a nice large size but not over powering. I could not find buttons that I liked and I needed 8, so I bought wood discs and drilled holes and stained them and voila! I am already thinking which fabric to get to make another. I think these two look fab together.
And yes, it seems I can post pictures again. Also my page is back to normal. Little things do mean a lot sometimes. We are in for another hot hot hot day. My only errand is to the doctor...routine stuff. I may attempt to stitch today...and I really want to finish my braiding... just can't decide to make a bracelet or necklace. I am leaning toward the bracelet which I tend to wear more of.
Well, my stomach is asking for food......I think Southwest Hash browns and scrambled egg with a cup of tea. Thank you so much for all your kind words and emails. I truly appreciate your friendship. Madame Muriel is thinking about where to travel---you still have time to let us know if you are interested in having her visit with you. She has 3 offers so far...Italy, Australia and Pacific NW. I do hope you have a wonderful day.
The bag is a nice large size but not over powering. I could not find buttons that I liked and I needed 8, so I bought wood discs and drilled holes and stained them and voila! I am already thinking which fabric to get to make another. I think these two look fab together.
And yes, it seems I can post pictures again. Also my page is back to normal. Little things do mean a lot sometimes. We are in for another hot hot hot day. My only errand is to the doctor...routine stuff. I may attempt to stitch today...and I really want to finish my braiding... just can't decide to make a bracelet or necklace. I am leaning toward the bracelet which I tend to wear more of.
Well, my stomach is asking for food......I think Southwest Hash browns and scrambled egg with a cup of tea. Thank you so much for all your kind words and emails. I truly appreciate your friendship. Madame Muriel is thinking about where to travel---you still have time to let us know if you are interested in having her visit with you. She has 3 offers so far...Italy, Australia and Pacific NW. I do hope you have a wonderful day.

7 comments:
Hello Gracie
Your bag looks lovely! I think the way you made the buttons is great.
It's hot here too!
What a wonderful bag! Very well done job!
Nice to meet you, I'm Fiorenza (Fiore for my friends) from Italia and I like so much to read your blog. My passion is cross stitch and crochet but I haven't all the time I wish to do them.
Fiore
www.fioriecrocette.blogspot.it
Gracie you're damn good at making bags! :D
really!
I could actually send you fabrics and money and get myself a Gracie..!! :D
glad blogger is giving you a break.. don't forget those lovely fabric & threads you've shown a couple of days ago.. I still wonder what plans you have for them..! :D
What a beautiful job you have done! I have a sewing project coming right up also. 103 here today in Wisconsin!
Lovely bags and enjoy your lunch! Are South west hash browns different to normal hash browns?
I love the bag. Well done!
The bag looks fabulous!
Post a Comment