Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tomatos...lost pictures....some progress

Yesterday I picked the last of the tomato's..... and now to make some salsa and salads this week.
There are round ones, plum and yellow tomato's..... and they have been delicious. We started to pick in January and finally the plants began to fully yield in April. My mouth waters just looking at them!

Now that Kodak has sold to Shutterfly, I have to upload and store my pictures differently. The Geek Squad helped me to organize them. Now I have one place...and it was going well until I got the new camera. Now I have to reset how I upload. Jeez....  Because of this, I just somehow lost a few pictures...problem is I do not know where they are! I have searched for them but not to be found. Oh well, maybe they will turn up. In the meantime.....
Can you tell that I have stitched more? Oh please say yes! It is hard to tell, I know, but really I did stitch! I have re-organized my brain file. I will return to stitching on this everyday even if only a few stitches.
I have been working on another project which will be sent to someone later so I an not show it all to you but here is a peek...


No guessing...I will not tell!
Last picture to share.....the Quails have begun to hatch....
You will have to look closely...they are there... staying close to mama and papa.... probably a few days old....and just too cute.
Well, my friends, I am working today...I know it is Tuesday, but every so often I am on for Tuesday. I will be off until Saturday...short week = more stitch and project time.
Welcome to my new blog friends....and thank you to all of you who visit and leave kind words and emails. Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Wish my maters were ready! Ha! I just planted them and have ONE blossom. Oh well. Still ahead of the game here in Wisconsin this year. Usually don't put them into the ground for about a week yet. :)

milly said...

Those tomatoes look delicious.

Your stitching is growing and your secret project looks lovely.

Love the quail photo!

Parsley said...

Now I want a salad! I've reopened my old blog and wanted to say hi.

Annette-California said...

Yes I can tell you've added more stitches, I've been laughing because I tend to think the same way about my projects. Very nice progress Grace. Your tomatoes look delicious!

Silverlotus said...

I think you've made some good progress. And, yum! Homegrown tomatoes!!

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D