Friday, May 18, 2012

Progess made

I really feel like I have made progress...
It is coming along. The next section has new colors. So far this represents 13 different shades of blues. I think I will be able to get another section stitched. Each "section" is 100 stitches. As tedious as these small stitches are I am enjoying it.
I am thinking of looking at my stash and starting another project... as a break from this one. But Which one?????

We are having an very ... very windy day. Temp is already 85 at 10 am...going to be another hot day..... Wherever you are, I do hope you enjoy the day. Thank you for the kind comments and email.... don't we love it.

6 comments:

milly said...

Hello Gracie

Your stitching is looking great, so many stitches you have already done.

Happy weekend!

dulcinella said...

Love your progress. All these schades of blue look lovely

Julie said...

Iris is coming along,and you can see all the different colours.Looking good.

Mouse said...

oooo you can see all the different colours :)
have you thought which one next to do ???
spotted the baby quail .... catching up on my blog reading ... love mouse xxxxx

Annette-California said...

I can see the different colors to. Oh my its coming along just fine. I just pulled a kit together today for a new project myself. It's nice to switch projects:)Do share what you decide to start next.

Mangogirl said...

great progress :D