Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Special note..a kit review

On May 10th I noted that I received a lovely kit from Yiota's Cross Stitch kits. I would like to be sure that when you click on the cross stitch kits it takes you there....if you have not visited yet, do so... you will be intrigued with the beautiful cross stitch kits that are available.

It is an othere hot day here...temps this week have been around 105. That is a bit hot for May... what will the summer be?! Needless to say, we are relaxing indoors with the air conditioner to keep comfortable. I am stitching on Iris and will have pictures tomorrow...it is coming along. I sent tomatos to Dear Ziz today and still have a huge bowl full.

Well my friends that is about it today. Glad you had time to visit....have a good day.

2 comments:

And This Little Pig said...

Hey Gracie, I know long time :@

Wow Gracie 105 in May doesn't sound like it is going to be a pleasant summer. We have had an early heavy frost (whiteout?) here, but the days have be absolutely gorgeous 70 to 74F. Have a wonderful day.

LiBBiE in Oz

Julie said...

Would yo believe that most evenings we are still lighting a fire.