Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sneak peek reveal

Remember the peeks...
this finished as this...
and my sis Lynowl has received it and loves it. Her birthday is Monday. We are 2 years 4 months apart and as she is very fond of saying, "she ( me ) is the older one". I did send along the card that I made of Ms Zoe. I decided on a table top frame so she can place it wherever she wants rather than on a wall.
The temps have dropped a little this weekend... a respite before the climb again. Perfect weather to sit outside except that I am off to work today. Holiday Weekend Sale at Jo Ann's.... I will be off until Tuesday after this. I really must get back to HAED Iris. I actually miss stitching it. I have also worked on the quilted pieces for the needlebook project so I will show you that soon. Keeping busy! Glad you had the time to visit with me today... I will stop by to see you all later. Have a wonderful day.

11 comments:

milly said...

Hello Gracie

I love the picture you have embroidered for your sister, it's perfect.
It is very hot in the UK at the moment.
Hope you have a lovely few days off.

CalamityJr said...

What a special gift for your sis. I'm sure she loves it!

Kathy H said...

That is just the sweetest picture.

Anne said...

What a lovely gift for your sister. So precious!

thegreytail said...

woOOOw!!
that's an AMAZING gift Gracie!
I'm "the older one" too.. I know what you mean..!
happy xxx,
chiara
(can't wait to see your quilting project!)

Vickie said...

What a fabulous gift. :)

dulcinella said...

Oh, I bet your sister was very happy. Such a precious, personal gift is something to treasure!

dulcinella said...

Oh, I bet your sister was very happy. Such a precious, personal gift is something to treasure!

Silverlotus said...

Wow, that is so lovely. What a wonderful gift for your sister. ♥

Annette-California said...

How precious Grace. Did you sketch the ladies yourself? Absolutely beautiful, a wonderful treasure and perfect gift you created. I love it.

Yana Hanim said...

very sweet and precious Grace, I love it. I wondering what technique of embroidery are you using?

Yuana