Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just a short note....

I thought and I thought.... this can be a dangerous thing.... but I finally remembered that I should must start this
just a peek!

I am making this embroidered piece for someone and she sometimes stops by to read my blog so I can not show you anymore of it. It will be a special birthday gift and I just know she will like it. It will be a table top framed piece 8x10. I forget just how much I enjoy embroidery until I begin it. A change from all the tiny X's!
I sat out for a short time, but it is already feeling warm so back in..... and I put coffee on and the Sunday paper has arrived so that is the plan right now. Then back to this piece. Be sure to check back soon... I have a special drawing to offer.  Your emails and comments are so delightful. An I am always grateful for the encouragement and advice. I am so glad you stopped by. Have a great day....

9 comments:

CalamityJr said...

It's beautiful already. Can't wait to see it all!

CalamityJr said...

P.S. Enjoying your music. Nancy Wilson went to the same high school my DH did - a few years eaerlier, though, lol.

dulcinella said...

Beautiful! Now i am very curious to see more of it...

milly said...

It's beautiful!

Sheila said...

It looks beautiful so far, can't wait to see more!

thegreytail said...

your friend's really really lucky!
it's going to be stunning, have fun embroidering and give Zoe a little hug, she's so funny.. :D
chiara

Annette-California said...

Ohhh how pretty! Yep you will make someone super happy! Lovely peek.

Lois said...

It's beautiful! So pretty.

Vickie said...

That is pretty. Funny, I was entertaining the thought of returning to embroidery for a bit. :)