Thursday, May 24, 2012

A little bit crazy....

I spent some time trying to find a project. Now, is that not a crazy thing when I have a large library of patterns to stitch just as many of you do? But, being me, I just could not decide. Then I remembered I wanted need to do this one...
a crazy quilted needle case. Kaaren from My Painted Quilt, being her generous self, offered a Friday Freebie that I love. Well, I like all her designs. Right now Kaaren and Mr Painted Quilt are raising the most adorable chicks.  My kitchen patchwork chicken sits on the fabrics I picked from my stash. I already found another combination that I will make for a gift.... thinking ahead. Amazing when I can't even find one project I then come up with a few.
It is a wonderful quiet morning. Mr H and Ms Zoe are still asleep. Of course I have been awake since 2:15 this morning. While I was waiting for my coffee to brew, I checked my email. What a great wake-up surprise! I won the giveaway from Terri over at Rosy Stitches. Very nice way to start the day. I am off to work today and the rest of the week. So not much in the way of stitching  until the weekend....
Thank you for your entries in my giveaway which is sponserd by My Memories digital scrapbooking.....is still open... and the kind comments and emails. Hope your day is bright and wonderful.

2 comments:

thegreytail said...

your patchwork chicken is beautiful, really!!
and I just can't wait to see you play with those fabrics :D
happy sewing ;D
chiara

Annette-California said...

Congrats Gracie on winning the giveaway. What nice news. Love your new project. Great way to use up some fabrics in the stash.