Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So early....

Shh....very early here.... Mr H and Zoe are still asleep.. .but I had to set the alarm for 5 am so I could remove Mr H's glass of iced tea from the room. He has what we hope will be a last test today .... at least for quite a while... and he has to fast for 4 hours before. Now he is not and  I repeat  not a morning person so it is going to be one of those mornings...really most of the day...but that is okay. By 1 pm I hope to be at my friend Diana Lynn's learning to Hawaiian Quilt. That is another story waiting....

 Yesterday I mentioned that I was missing My Lu....there will always be only one Lu.....
We worked together side by side for 5 years before I left Rhode Island. From the very first day that I sat in the office right to her right side I might add! we were sidekicks. We clicked and that is it.
Lu and Stan
We could just as easily laugh together as share a tear. We became sisters. Lu still is working there at the doctor's office part time. One day she will leave and then be a lady of leisure.  We keep in touch by email and occasional telephone call. But I know that I am in her thoughts as she in my all the time. I was so lucky the day I met her and her hubby Stan. Distance does not keep our hearts apart.

Mr H had been telling me that Doctor P was good...can find the pain and take care of it. Well, it seems Mr H was right. My back feels so much better. Work was pretty good yesterday...  off today to meet up with Dianna Lynn and quilt for a bit today. I hope you enjoyed meeting my Lu,  sometimes writing something down makes the missing feel better. Stitching?...I am going to make a cup of coffee and pick up my needles shortly. Thank you for stopping by and I will let you see and know how the quilt lesson goes. Enjoy your day.

If you are looking for another give away....stop by Victorian Motto Sampler and if you mention that I sent you, I get an extra entry! Now go... you know you want to tell them I sent you so I will win!

1 comment:

cucki said...

Sweet pictures..
Have a lOvely day xxx