Monday, February 20, 2012

A beautiful Monday

The sun is bright and warm....Mr H baked Cranberry Orange scones and the kitchen smells fantastic.
Yesterday, Mr H gave our tomato garden a much needed tying to the supports.
We have several ready to pick later tonight for a small salad.  There are a few more string beans almost to the ready. The garden is 3 large pots and you can see just how big they are. Each is loaded with flowers and many tomatoes.
I am almost finished stitching my project for Jo's post....still no pictures that I can show you. I found some felt in my stash and may start a penny rug..... I have been wanting to for some time. Some day this week my kit to make a Japanese thimble will arrive. That too is something I have been eyeing for over a year. When Patty posted that she made one...I just had to finally send for it. They look so pretty....and you know I love my many thimbles.
Well my friends, time to get a bit more organized for my day. I have another doctor appointment for more injections to my back. So glad you had time to visit with me. Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

cucki said...

such a lovely picture..enjoy your day..
hugs cucki xx

Autumn said...

Hope your back feels better soon.

Nicola said...

You can't beat the taste of home grown tomatoes. Roll on the UK summer so we can grow ours.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, you're organised!

I can't talk, I've planned the next two Round Robins for 2013 and 2014 (in my head at least!)

And This Little Pig said...

You tell Mr H to pack up those scones and send them south, way south :@
LiBBiE in Oz

Patty C. said...

Great photo.
Can't wait to see the stitching photos ;)