Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Who ate my tomato?

Went out today to pick my second tomato and some one ate half of it! A big chunk from it....not fess up...I am going to be watching more closely. It was ready yesterday but no, I hate to wait until today.  I told Mr H to build a fence around my plants...he looked at me like I was speaking another language. I am serious!
I will be  sewing my tote bag together later today. All the embellishing is finished. But I have a dentist appointment. I have a cracked tooth that needs attention. Not looking forward to this. I am pretty lucky with my teeth. Other than my cleanings, I have not had any work done for years. I will need a few drinks after this! My stress level is rising. I hate dentist pain.
Sorry this is a short post and no pictures but Blogger will not let me upload!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Sorry about your tomato.
I feel for you going to the dentist, not my favorite place. Wish I could take you to "happy hour" to get you ready.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Mouse said...

wasn't me honest ... and oooo enjoy putting the bag together and sorry you have a cracked tooth ... hope you get it fixed ok and not tooo many drinks after ..lol :) love mouse xxxx

Vickie Niggemann said...

Oh I feel your pain. I have a bad habit of getting very anxious before or at the dentist when there are procedures involved. Sorry for you. :(

Denise said...

Don't look at me - I don't eat raw tomatoes! Good luck at the dentist!

Nicola said...

Hope all goes well at the Dentist.