Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012, Year of the DragonHappy Chinese New Year ..the year of the Water Dragon

I am off shortly to meet up with the Sun Stitcher's Group....our 4th Monday of the month meeting. I haven't been in a few months ... with Mr H being in and out of the hospital... so I am looking forward to chatting and stitching with the ladies. I will be working on my tote bag. Very eager to finish the embellishments so I can make it into a bag.

I have been trying to figure what to work on next. It has been some time that me and Gwendolyn worked together.... I do have some sewing to complete so maybe that is the way to go. I also want to make another bracelet and a wire beaded doll...I really want to stitch a piece for my glass slipper.. so many wants and so little time!

I hate to rush off, and it was great  to have you stop by... but I must get on my way....have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Go have fun with your stitching group.
Teresa'a Heartfelt Stitches

Nancy said...

Enjoy your time with your stitching group!

Mouse said...

oooo hope you have a fab time with your stitching group :) love mouse xxxx