Sunday, January 22, 2012

Football~~~sewing~~~~and a Secret Valentine

The sun is shinning brightly...no more clouds today. I just read that Jo is having another fun project...The Secret Stitching Sweetheart...check it out and join in. Maybe you will get my "heart".
I spent the morning ironing and cutting the pieces for my tote...
 My dear Gwendolyn helped me as you can see....
 Everything is ready to sew together. I love  these colors. I think it will be really nice when finished. I plan on  some decorative stitching also. The game...Patriots vs. Ravens is later today...so... but we shall see. I can always watch it on my TV and listen to Mr H yell just as clearly!
Zoe just got out of bed.....she is a late riser. What a face! She really is not a svelte as she looks here. Her weight is 26.8 lbs....and that is good for her. She had been 29 at one time. I think that age and the fact that she has issues is the cause. Whatever, we will continue to spoil her for her time with us.
I am always so pleased with your kind thoughts and emails. It was really nice having you visit with me this day. Whatever your plans, have a great day.

7 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

Those are really pretty colors for a tote. Looking forward to seeing the finished project. :)

Enjoy your football Sunday!

Jen

Rowyn said...

That photo of Zoe really makes me smile - she is adorable!

Vickie Niggemann said...

I agree with Rowyn, Zoe is great! ♥

Nicola said...

Zoe is one cute doggie. Give her a cuddle from me.

Mouse said...

oooo love those colours you have chosen with the help of Gwendolyn :) helloooo Zoe that's a beautiful smile on your face today :0
had to laugh at Mr H yelling at the game ... hope your team won :) love mouse xxxx

pam said...

Zoe is just too sweet looking here.

Melanie said...

Heeeeeheeee! Such a cute doggie!