Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just a drive by~~~~~~

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

A quick post today, I am off in a short time to meet with Sandra for breakfast At Paradise Bakery. Our friendship is quite new. We met here in blog land and we live on opposite sides of the Valley, but not to faraway to meet up when we can.

I have found a new blog...and Bonnie wrote a lovely 2012 poem. Stop by and read it. I have printed it out to read as often as I need the words. Besides the blog is nice too. She and Tracey co-blog.
I am almost finished stitching the Travelling Pattern~~Thankful for Ewe....and I finished beading the little Indian Maiden and .... well, tomorrow will be picture day.
So happy to chat with you today...hope your day is wonderful.

3 comments:

Kathy Ellen said...

Thank you for sharing something special about your day, and about Bonnie's very heartfelt poem for 2012.
Hope that you and Sandra had a sweet breakfast this morning:)

Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore said...

I am glad that you posted the link. A beautiful poem.

Mouse said...

ooo hope you enjoyed your day ... sorry a wee bit late catching up ... off to go and peek at the link and oooooo photos to drool over soon :) take care and catch up with you soon :) love mouse xxxx