Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

A lovely day is beginning. The temps are in the 70's and just barefoot weather..... at least for me. Mr H... not so. He is forever telling me to put something on my feet!

Just before Christmas while doing some last minute shopping, I bought this~~~
It is the Healing Feather....  made here in Arizona....not sure if you can read the card, so...
This adorned feather is decorated with cyrstals of Agate, Coral, Amethyst, Quartz nad Turquoise to aid in the physical and emothional recovery & healing process. It is not Native American made, but it is modeled after one. I just had to have it. I may just start a collection as they have others that are equally nice.

My plans for today? Well, stitch and more stitch. If I do get out I will stop at one of the bead shops to pick up some Delicas for a project. The beads that I did buy are too large. 

Remember the strawberries? Yesterday I heard the call of a Northern Mockingbird in the yard and a short time later I went out to check on the plants and the rippened part was eaten! So, I am guessing it was him! I have a feeling I  am not going to get even 1 berry!
Hope you have a wonderful day. I am very glad to share some time with you.

1 comment:

Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore said...

On a wet stormy night in England reading your blog has brightened my evening. Oh to be barefoot in the sand, will have to wait several months before it is warm enough.