Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another WIP finished

When last we chatted I had picked up a project started but put away. I have no idea why I did tuck it away, but in moving things around the craft closet there it was.

Have you done Looker Hooking? It is similar to doing latch hook. I really had only a few more rows to hook...
Now just to make it into a pillow.....
I have enough of the fabric used to make a backing..... just have to decide on which one.

Remember my Secret Santa Tracey? This is the wall hanging that was in my wonderful gift box... well, hanging.
I have it over the door to the craft closet.  The pockets are handy for not only pictures but reminders.....such as the Quiltie Exchange with Sandra Kaye.

Oh and my secret pen pal.... I received a card from Vicky revealing herself and her blog to me. Nice to meet a new friend.  

I am still trying to learn my computer... trying to do a few tasks I was able to do before it moved in with me. Love the new printer.... just have to get the computer to explain programs and how to use them to me......
Glad to chat with you today. I will be off to work but I hope your enjoy yoour day.

Note: guess I missed the spelling error....should be Locker Hooking! Sorry if I confused anyone.

5 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo love the fabric you have chosen to make your heart into a pillow and love your wall hanging too :) love mouse xxxx

Ranae said...

Pretty heart. I don't recall of hearing about Looker Hooking, does it have another name?
What a cool pocket wall hanging.
Enjoy that new pc and printer

Chookyblue...... said...

glad you have put Tracey's present to good use.......

Nicola said...

I have never heard of looker hooking before and had to google it. It's good to learn through sharing via our blogs.

Cole said...

Very cute finish, I've never heard of looker hooking before either. Can't wait to see the finished pillow :)