Thursday, January 12, 2012

An the Travelling Pattern is off to----

It was 8 pm last night that I realized it was not Tuesday, that it was Wednesday! Now today is Thursday---right?

My Geek Agent Chris and I accomplished a lot yesterday. We also discovered that my 3 year old printer was not working because the print head was bad. For the $$ to replace it he suggested a new printer. Mr H left the room~~~~! Soooooo---- later in the day off to Best Buy went went and came  home with a new printer. Now I started all over with uninstall the old....install the new....default....test print.... it works! Mr H is still shaking his head. I now have a completely new computer set up---except for the monitor. Luckily, there is nothing wrong with it. That should put Mr H wallet away.

What's with Blogger today? or is it just me. Yesterday I was able to reply to comments right from the comment box....today I have to go to the dashboard and then comments to reply!! If anyone knows a solution please let me know. And, while I was there, I found 3 who always comment in the spam file! It's a conspiracy!

Oh that's right... you want to know about the TP....from the paper bag came the name-----Mouse...so be sure to follow the pattern there and watch for when it is ready for the next journey. I am sure Michelle will get it back on it's way without much delay. It really is a nice piece to stitch.

The sun has finally decided to come out and stay. Remember the other day when I said a chance of rain? Well, there was only warm sunshine. We will always be in drought conditions! I am very happy to have shared my time with you..... have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done Mouse!

I had three Travelling Pattern visit me last year, they are such great fun.

And This Little Pig said...

Gracie... it's Friday here :@
LiBBiE in Oz

Mouse said...

wooo hooo :) can't wait to get it :) love mouse xxxx

Nicola said...

Glad your IT problems are sorted. My laptop was playing up yesterday and it is such a pain.

Mindi said...

Home printers are getting better each year, I'm sure you'll love your new one.

Congratulations Mouse! It will be fun to see another person stitching the travelling pattern.