Monday, January 16, 2012

Rain rain went away---

We started with some rain but the sun is bright and warm now. I had all thoughts of posting yesterday, but~~
I decided to change the window curtain in the front bedroom which is also my stitching space--that led to well I should must Windex the window--- should need to go outside to clean that part too---grab the swifer---move a few things to a different location---get the picture? Mr H got up and of course found some streaks on the window. He redid most of the window.
I did make plans for what to stitch/do next.
 This will be an insert for the front of a tote bag....more details later. I also have
this project started from the last Mr H doctor office visit. I think I will work on it along with the embroidery one. I also sorted some beads for a bracelet..... but.... I really should get my Quilties ready for the next exchange.
Still trying to get emails into my address book and trying to get used to Windows Live for my email. Are you on Facebook ? well, I set up the new Timeline....it really did not take much time at all. I also went ahead and made it public now. The official date would be Jan 20th. If you would like to visit me there...go to the left sidebar, scroll down aways and click here.
I realized Sunday that my follower numbers are up! When I started this blog it was not my goal to reach any number, just to make friends. Welcome to the new friends and as always, thank you to those who have been stopping by and for the kind words....enjoy your day.

4 comments:

And This Little Pig said...

Gracie my head is spinning, my you are a very busy girl :@ Look forward to a great year ahead of stitching, embroidery, beading, quilting, that hookie thingie etc :@
LiBBiE in Oz

Vicky said...

I noticed that my kitchen curtain needed washing this morning as I was leaving for work, do you wanna come over LOL

Mouse said...

ooooo newspapers are the way forward to having no streak windows ..lol love the little pillow by BBD in blue and hope you manage to get the emails sorted out soon :) love mouse xxxxx

Nicola said...

Once you start doing any job around the house it leads to another and sunshine does show up the dust :(