Thursday, January 19, 2012

Moving on......

Well, I finished my embroidery for the tote bag....But first I want to say thank you to Vicky who gets a prize for telling me she was no help at all!
And to Lelia for explaining just what I needed to know. I will be going to the Post Office really soon for these gals.
Oh, the  embroidery...
I think it took me as much time to select buttons from my button jar as it did to stitch. This is
Flowers and Me tote pattern that I received from my Secret Santa... Tracey. Now to cut the pieces and sew. It will wait until this weekend as I will be at work Friday and Saturday.
A few have ask about Zoe...
She is Mr H's "baby girl" or as I call her..."Chunky Monkey". A typical Pug who is over weight, but recently lost a few pounds due to the new diet food. She will be 12 in July and still has a strong heart but Dr Lori feels she has a Brain mass. She also has a lump in her ear but that is not the worry. We obviously will just keep her as happy as we can and for as long as we can. We will watch for seizures and other behavior. Those of you with furbabies of your own understand.  We have had her since she was 5 months old and she is for sure his pooch.
Well, we are still looking into the water heater project. Mr H had an estimate for over $500.00 just to install it! That is why we are still looking. We are off to the dentist...such togetherness... we both have appointments today! Glad you could spend some time with me. I do hope you have a great day.

7 comments:

Patty C. said...

Cute embroidery ;)

pam said...

Flowers is too cute. Zoe looks like such a sweet baby, sorry to here she is not going to be with us much longer.

Teresa said...

Love your little flower garden. The buttons are just too cute.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Vicky said...

Zoe is gorgeous, and I know exactly what you are talking about as we had our blue heeler from 6 weeks old to nearly 16 years old.

Sandra Kaye said...

Love your stitch angel... great job!! Hugs!!!

Mouse said...

love how the flowers get smaller with the buttons too :) very cute and awwwwwww re Zoe ... been there seen and done it and know you will do everything to keep her happy and comfortable as long as you can .... we had my furbaby until he was 14 and 3 months ....... just over a year later the girls have bought Bentley so we are starting all over again ... love mouse xxxx

Mindi said...

Love the cute embroidery, and the buttons really do add a lot, well worth the time you spent going through the button jar.

Sorry to read that Zoe has some health issues, but as long as she's comfortable and has an appetite, might as well keep her and Mr. H together.