Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Calling all you experts out there in blogland

I have been unsuccessful in trying to change the way my pictures are. I guess I should explain. I would like that when you click on my posted picture, it would appear at the bottom along with any others from that post...like a mini slide event. Am I making any sense?  Oh, are you looking for stitch pictures...tomorrow. Today was lost between laundry...a Vet visit for Zoe... and looking for a Hot Water heater.
Now... let's see if Mr H is going to make me dinner... really just left overs, but the Pork Roast was so delicious... I asked for that tonight.
See you all tomorrow.  There may I say may just be a mailing for someone who can help me with this picture thing.

5 comments:

Vicky said...

This function might not be available on blogger it might be part of wordpress or some other blog producer - do I get a prize for being no help at all LOL

Lelia said...

settings
formatting
Showcase images with Lightbox (yes)

I think that is what you are looking for

Mouse said...

ooooo so glad some one knows as I did't either ... have seen it done and thought oooo that's clever heheheh .. and pork sounds nice .. hope Zoe goes on ok at the vet and you find your hot water heater tooo :) love mouse xxxx

Ma Teakettle said...

Exactly what Leila said for Blogger :)
:)
Hugs

Nicola said...

I hope that there is nothing too seriously wrong with Zoe ?