Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hugs~~~~~

A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange.  ~Author Unknown

I have been lucky to gets hugs so many times when they were really needed. No, I am not asking for me... for a new blogger Amanda..... she could use some cheer up hugs. Stop by and say hello.


This morning I got a hug from Susan and it was needed just then. Hugs right back to you Susan.
Yesterday was my turn for the doctor. She tells me that I need lab work. Remember the last time I had blood drawn???? Yes, that is right it was painful... collapsed veins and bruising and swelling. Not fun. Off I go to get my punishment blood work.

I realized that I had not posted the Quilties I made for the exchange....


I wish I could have joined the December exchange.... just too much to do and still looking for minutes hours to add to my days. I am getting greedy!

Well, no time to stitch this morning...off to run errands. Must get to the market for Thanksgiving dinner food. We will be cooking just a large turkey breast and the fixings..... I think I will bake some bread..... and we will have a relaxing day. Well, I know I will be stitching and I have several things ready for me to sit at the sewing machine to finish. Posting target is for Monday.
So nice to share some time with you....have a great day.

4 comments:

natalysneedle said...

Happy Thanksgiving Gracie!!

Melanie said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!! :)

Margaret said...

Wishing you a great thanksgiving with plenty of hugs

Lynda said...

I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving Day, Gracie, and that everything goes well with the blood tests.