Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful~~~~

I  am thankful for the love and companionship of my husband Dennis aka Mr H
I am thankful for my family in good times and trying times
I am thankful for my friends who have chosen to be my friends

It is a very cloudy day .... I see no sun peeking out from the clouds. But that is okay. We can not have sunshine everyday. Soon, turkey will be in the oven and fixings prepared. A day of relaxing and spending time together.
My stitching has been slow lately. I can not yet post pictures as what is done is for gifts. Well, except for

Lavender's  Blue is slowly coming along....
As if I do not have enough to stitch, I started a beaded project.... small, but new for me. I must admit I will be needing help with this one. I will be going to the bead shop on Dec 4th and maybe then I will be able to take a picture.
Last year I participated in the  Crazy 15 Challenge. I really enjoyed the fun of so many projects. This year I will instead look into the depths of my project pouches and work to finish a few long lost projects. Now you do not think for one minute that I will not start new projects.....impossible! So I will be sure to mix it up a bit.

Thank you for stopping by today. We send our best to all of you and wish you a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Mouse said...

hope you have a lovely day :) and oooo a modified crazy challenge then ..lol :) love mouse xxxx

blue star stitcher said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Wishing you and your family health and blessings in the coming year.

CalamityJr said...

May you and Mr H have a blessed Thanksgiving day, and may your turkey be tender!

stitcher mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Amanda

Cardygirl said...

Have a great day!

And This Little Pig said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mr H (Dennis) both.
LiBBiE in Oz