Sunday, November 20, 2011

It is Dear Ziz's fault...and a bit of mine

I know, you are wondering what Dear Ziz did. She e-mailed me that she would be going to Mesa... to The Attic and did I need anything. Well now, that is like asking me if I want chocolate. But I decided that.... no I would not buy need anything. A few phone calls back and forth with Mr Z and I had to call Dear Ziz. So if she did not start I would not have bought. But look....
Berries & Blooms from With Thy Needle... but I did not stop there.....


Just had to have A Stitcher's Purse also by WTN....and of course the threads and linen. Too bad the linen color does not show well.....it is Lakeside V Wood Smoke...luscious. Now to be far...I also did some buying ... on my own.
I fell in love with this issue.....and yes, I plan to make something real soon from it. Must get to the bead shop to get supplies... maybe today.
Oh and yess.... my Quilties arrived were handed over. Not by any fault of Sandra did they just reach me. We had planned to meet again at Paradise Bakery and I have had to put it off...... work and Mr H. So finally on Friday we had breakfast and look.....
The House is from Kathy Grant in Australia. She does not have a blog and did not include her e-mail so I can not thank her properly. If anyone know her...please tell her to contact me. Next is the Too Cute Scottie from Marilou. It is so sweet....and  lastly is Snookered...in the front.... it is from Katie. She even sent along the definition and all about the game. This was fun and Sandra is having a Christmas one but at this crazy time I will not be joining. With Mr H going for surgery yet again and work being super holiday busy.... well, I think I will pass this time. But here is Sandra and me.....

I leave you with this early morning sky....
The sun was trying to rise above the cloud...and it finally did.
Enjoy your day...and thank you for spending time with me this day.....

10 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Oh, you're going to have some fun with that new stash! The colors for A Stitcher's Purse are gorgeous.

Tricia said...

What fun new stash and exchange quilties! You're going to be stitching up a storm!!

Nancy said...

Lovely new stash!! That's going to keep you busy! Enjoy!

Cardygirl said...

Love the new acquisitions! A nice distraction at present!

Mouse said...

ooooo you are going to have lots of fun with the gorgeous stash and cute quilties too.... love the photos as well :) love mouse xxxxx

Blu Stitcher said...

WOW, What great items you got.

Cindy said...

Hehe I really like your new pieces...the colors are right up my ally..i am going to be coming to the area in december and you have given me a 'reason' to go to the Attic :D....thank you! your morning photo is just beautiful too!

Sandra Kaye said...

Hey Gracie-- It was great spending time with you the other day. :):) Here is Kathy's email.... kathy.aka.mum@gmail.com I'm sure she would love to hear from you. Hugs __Sandie ps. email me the photo please.

Lindsay said...

I'm going to make the church as soon as my bead shop gets the rest of the delica's in stock. What are you planning on making from it?

Melanie said...

Great stashing!! :)
I hope things slow down for you guys soon. *hugs*