Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hugs~~~~~

A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange.  ~Author Unknown

I have been lucky to gets hugs so many times when they were really needed. No, I am not asking for me... for a new blogger Amanda..... she could use some cheer up hugs. Stop by and say hello.


This morning I got a hug from Susan and it was needed just then. Hugs right back to you Susan.
Yesterday was my turn for the doctor. She tells me that I need lab work. Remember the last time I had blood drawn???? Yes, that is right it was painful... collapsed veins and bruising and swelling. Not fun. Off I go to get my punishment blood work.

I realized that I had not posted the Quilties I made for the exchange....


I wish I could have joined the December exchange.... just too much to do and still looking for minutes hours to add to my days. I am getting greedy!

Well, no time to stitch this morning...off to run errands. Must get to the market for Thanksgiving dinner food. We will be cooking just a large turkey breast and the fixings..... I think I will bake some bread..... and we will have a relaxing day. Well, I know I will be stitching and I have several things ready for me to sit at the sewing machine to finish. Posting target is for Monday.
So nice to share some time with you....have a great day.

5 comments:

natalyK said...

Happy Thanksgiving Gracie!!

Melanie said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!! :)

Margaret said...

Wishing you a great thanksgiving with plenty of hugs

Lynda said...

I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving Day, Gracie, and that everything goes well with the blood tests.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)