Friday, October 21, 2011

My Designer Exchange arrived

After a busy morning out I found this waiting for me...
It is my Designer Exchange from Kathy and Rory.... I love the Prairie Schooler design she chose and the hand towels too.

I am off to work today and tomorrow...so not much stitching can be done. I do have most of next week off with only 2 doctor appointments with Mr H so I plan to stitch and finish up a few pieces.
I leave you with this picture I took just as we were getting ready to go to the doctor's appointment yesterday....
Zoe decided to rest on Mr H's slipper....what a face.

9 comments:

Mindi said...

What a beautiful exchange piece, I love those PS charts for seasonal smalls. Zoe looks adorable laying on that slipper.

Mouse said...

oooo gorgeous exchange piece and extra goodies to boot too :) and Zoe looks like she is trying to eat that slipper .. hope you have a good time at work and that you manage to get your stitching done :) love mouse xxxxx

Tricia said...

What a lovely exchange! One of our dear blogging friends just lent me that chart! : )

Zoe is just precious. Furbabies are sweet aren't they??

Melanie said...

Heeee heeeeeeee! What a cute picture!!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful exchange piece and such cute towel! Zoe is cute!

Denise said...

Pretty - Lucky you! Zoe is adorable! Good luck stitching!

Cardygirl said...

Zoe is so cute! Love the stitching...hope you get some "you" time!

Carol said...

What a gorgeous group of gifts from Kathy and Rory :) I just love the PS pillow!!

Zoe looks like she really doesn't want you and Mr H to leave--so cute!

Lois said...

What a lovely package of goodies! That PS pillow is adorable!